Human Hair Care Instruction
When brushing use a soft bristle brush or Use a smooth-edged wide-toothed comb start at the ends of your hair and gently work your way up, in this way it avoids tangling and pulling damage.. Always brush in a downward motion and do not brush harshly.
1. Wash the hair every week.
2. Use a mild Shampoo to rinse mild shampoo with the nutrition of Amino acids is better.
3.Don’t grasping the root of hair overexert when washing and wash the hair with finger if possible, and don't rub or twist hair
4.leave to shade and natural dry. Especially not exposure the hair under the sunshine for too long.
At least once a week .go through the rows of your braid base and gently apply moisturizing hair with scalp cream or argan oil (eg, Mizani cream, Coconut oil, Shea butter, lotion)
It is advisable to use the products containing the herb in the case where the hair begins to become dry and yellow And use the products with special effect or further maintenance which are made for protection &cleaning in the case where the hair bifurcates or even becomes invulnerable to fragility
1 .oil sheen,oil sheen is not recommended for bonded hair, oil may cause weave to ship out.
Heat is one of the biggest enemy,the more you use it, the shorter your hair extension will last.
2. Wear a cap or keep your hair out of water.when swimming. Chlorine and salt water can cause the hair to tangle and mat up.
3. Even it's 100% human made, It’s not advised to perm, color or any other chemical process to your own hair extensions. At least ,not perm too ofter
4. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye darker, since it is difficult for the original color to fade. improper dying may ruin the hair
5 .Avoid brushing the hair when it's wet ,while you can gradually wet the hair and brush gently before you completely wash it. Brush your hair, remove all tangles before washing. Wash your hair going in a downward motion.
6. Keep your hair clean. Hair tangles when dirt and sweat builds up, ash it after exercise, swimming etc.
7. Use good shampoo,your stylist can advise you what product is best for your hair. When lots of water is added at once to very dry hair, hair can swell up and tangle.
8. when removing, please consult your professional stylist .